Saturday, December 10, 2011

Let The Festivities Commence!!!

Today, We finally got our Christmas Tree. But before we got our tree, you'll never believe who Jay and I ran into!  You guessed it, The big man in red!

Well, at least someone kinda like him. My son was kind enough to spill the beans and say that this Santa was a fake. Lucky for me I was able to convince him that this guy was working with Santa during the holidays because Santa just cannot be in enough places to ask all the kids what they want for Christmas.


Thankfully, He bought it and then we could go meet up with Kenny and The Beast to go get our Christmas Tree.But of course not without a picture with Santa and in true childlike style, he stared at his picture of himself all the way  home. lol

I know you're all expecting pics of the tree but its not happening tonight. The tree is relaxing and I think I may have a cocktail and relax a bit myself. In the mean time, I will leave you with this lovely pic of my beautiful unadulterated Frasier Fur Christmas Tree.

PS. What did Jay ask Santa for? Two pizzas. I'm not even kidding about this. My kid legit asked for pizza for Christmas. What a weirdo! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment